Sanyo ENELOOPS and charger?

wgp1987

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I really want to buy a bunch of the highly recommended sanyo eneloops but it seems to be a difficult task. I want at least 16 AAs and 8 AAAs and a quick charger but i cant find more then a 4 pack of the batteries and a charger that only charges 4 batteries. Im aware that you dont have to use the "sanyo" brand charger and I am wondering what others are using? Also does anyone know a good website to pick up bulk of the sanyo batteries?

Have a look at the Maha/Powerrex battery rechargers:
Battery Chargers from mahaenergy.co.uk

They make a series of 8 cell regarchers at varying prices. A note though that whilst you can fast-recharge batteries its advisable to let them charge on a slower cycle to prolong the life of the battery.

Well i guess BH doesnt have a bad deal on them so im just going to buy two 8 packs of AAs and two 4 packs of AAAs. Anyone recomend a decent charger?

Have a look at the Maha/Powerrex battery rechargers:
Battery Chargers from mahaenergy.co.uk

They make a series of 8 cell regarchers at varying prices. A note though that whilst you can fast-recharge batteries its advisable to let them charge on a slower cycle to prolong the life of the battery.

What do you recommend then?

I would really like the charger to fit in my camera case as well

Any of their units is a good choice - from the 8 packs you can either get a basic model or you can get an upper end one which will have more control options for charging as well as advanced features such as restoration modes for restoring old recharable batteries

A bit off your topic here, but I went with a slow smart charger that will discharge the batteries and charge them slowly - they last a lot longer this way. Given you're usage you may prefer a fast charger, but I thought I'd mention it. As far as the e eneloops go... I've replaced almost every battery in my house with them - they last forever.

Most reactions

Back