Saturday's facts

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Although difficult, it's possible to start a fire by rapidly rubbing together two Cool Ranch Doritos.

Coca-Cola was the favored drink of Pharaoh Ramses. An inscription found in his tomb, when translated, was found to be almost identical to the recipe used today.

Never hold your nose and cover your mouth when sneezing, as it can blow out your eyeballs.

In ancient Greece, children of wealthy families were dipped in olive oil at birth to keep them hairless throughout their lives.

Due to the angle at which the optic nerve enters the brain, staring at a blue surface during sex greatly increases the intensity of orgasms.

"Due to the angle at which the optic nerve enters the brain, staring at a blue surface during sex greatly increases the intensity of orgasms."

Crap, all the colours in my bedroom are the complete opposite of blue......time to redecorate :mrgreen:

Archangel said:
"Due to the angle at which the optic nerve enters the brain, staring at a blue surface during sex greatly increases the intensity of orgasms."

Crap, all the colours in my bedroom are the complete opposite of blue......time to redecorate :mrgreen:

What he said.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back