What's new

saw blade

lawa_90

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
kurdistan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
6908368832_da5b095312.jpg

saw blade | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
 
I like the composition and textures in this. It might have been better with a little more room on the right and a little weaker tint, but perhaps not - just some thoughts.
 
thanks for reply
@kenC :thanks for ur advice :)
 
may I ask how you got that antique look to the photo?
 
I agree with the others the comp and mood makes the photo for me. Maybe you should try on of the blade as it I slowing to stop. It would be interesting to see a little motion but on the other side it might look a mess with blur but you should try it anyway to see what it look like.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom