What's new

SB-600

myko5

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
338
Reaction score
35
Location
CNY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am putting my SB-600 up for sale. It has fairly minimal use. It is in great condition and I believe I have all the things that came with it when bought new. I bought it new from a local camera shop as one of my first lighting purchases. Still looks new and functions as it should.

I checked the used prices on Amazon as I really have no idea what the prices for this would be. Lowest I saw was $219 used. My asking price is $200 via Paypal.
 
$DSC_7605.webp

$DSC_7610.webp
 
Reasonable offers considered
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom