What's new

scan office documents, used COLOR or BW ?

gonnal

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have problem.

I need scan office documents (something some Invoice, Letter that documents)
but that documets letter is very light color AND
that A4 paper is wrinkled.
finial, I will goto Acrobat to convert ".TIFF" > ".PDF"

Now,

(Q1) if scan used "Color" and
....Set to BitMap Output : 50% Threshold

OR simple... used "BW" to scan?

which method is best? what difference?

(Q2) do you know that "BW", "Color" , and that "Gray"
what is "Gray" , is COLOR or "BW" mode ?

please!


=====

I'm used Photoshop 7 and HP scanner (max: USB1.1 standard. NOT version.2)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom