What's new

Scapes of Land

JimmyO

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
2,131
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Randoms

1
4347236729_c0c345f288_b.jpg

2
4321018640_b8d3f7c17a_b.jpg

3
4321006140_9e69cbdcb6_b.jpg

4
4293446286_7fc46e3e2a_b.jpg

5
4293428872_cbaaf2791e_b.jpg

6
4116911465_0c2f1cd95e_b.jpg

7
4012971918_4c98d4d5a9_b.jpg

8
4012971518_451cf566a7_b.jpg


4012961548_42553f20ed_b.jpg


4012944044_d898d16ddf_b.jpg


4012176091_3fee03f2c9_b.jpg


4012157019_768bccdf03_b.jpg


​
 
I really like the second one
 
Not bad friend!

The second to last shot with they birds is amazing!
 
I'm with ghache, I really like the second one. Personally, I don't like anyone to post more than 2 photos at once if you are looking for critique. Pick the one or two you like best and then ask what folks think.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
Wasnt looks for c&c, just wanted to see what ones people liked

and thanks guys
 
Awesome pictures. For me personally, i'd love to see number 8 with the focus just a bit deeper into the picture, but awesome picture none the less
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
Agreed
 
1,5,8,11..............Mike
 
I like the last three, all pretty good though really.
 
agreed!!! The second to last shot with the birds is amazing!! I love the bright sun mixed with the spray/fog? Great shot!!
Cheers
Linda
 
Textbook shots, great use of lines, blah, blah, blah.

Pretty much what i think about these along with just about every other landscape photography, definetly not my thing. I guess its becuase im not in control of what im shooting, i cant tell a mountain to move or change the way the sun is throwing shadows on something
 
1 & 5 really make it feel like winter, I went and put a sweater on. 5 really seems cold, desolate and wind sweep.

7
I love the sweeping, turning lines of this shot.


How did you get this shot?
 
1 & 5 really make it feel like winter, I went and put a sweater on. 5 really seems cold, desolate and wind sweep.

7
I love the sweeping, turning lines of this shot.


How did you get this shot?

Thanks

which shot are you wondering about?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom