What's new

Scarlet, Part II

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
2,411
Reaction score
41
Location
Arlington, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Scarlet2.jpg
 
they could have done a better job of hiding that security tag ;)

nice color and crop Robert
 
JonMikal said:
they could have done a better job of hiding that security tag ;)

nice color and crop Robert

HAHAHa, I thought that was a clasp on the bag, nice catch.
 
JonMikal said:
they could have done a better job of hiding that security tag ;)

nice color and crop Robert


What tag?!?

Scarlet3.jpg



Verbal:

I shot this through the glass from the sidewalk. Well within my photog's rights. ;)
 
maybe he meant the pricetag on the left side of the bag :p
Nice pic, like the colors in it
 
doenoe said:
maybe he meant the pricetag on the left side of the bag :p
Nice pic, like the colors in it

nope, didn't catch that one :lmao:
 
Holy crap! Nice PS job... I sure couldn't do it. I like the colours of the photo.
 
doenoe said:
maybe he meant the pricetag on the left side of the bag :p
Nice pic, like the colors in it

What price tag?? :lmao: :lmao:

(Hit refresh and watch it disappear... :) )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom