What's new

Scene-Manhattan

ozzono

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
422
Reaction score
9
Location
Castellón (Spain)
A day anyone in a street anyone of Manhattan

escenaenmanhattanow0.jpg
 
Taxis and Cops drive fords :)

good picture, but too much cropping for my taste... seems a little narrow, needs a little more hight.
 
I have tried to do with this photography, is to give a cinematographic aspect him, in the format (2,4 : 1) and the color.
Greetings from Spain, and thank you very much by the commentaries.
 
Nice shot, gives the atmosphere nuff said :)

regards,
Peter Witham
 
emo Then with himself to give that atmosphere him altering from RAW (Camera Raw)), I deactivate automatic tunings and work in ADJUST-TINT (moving towards the left), also in CALIBRATE-SHADOW TINT I move the bar towards the left, and later in Photoshop, IMAGE-ADJUST-SELECTIVE CORRECTION-NEUTRAL.
Thanks for the commentaries.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom