Scenes from Oman

Sharfy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry guys I need to make a new thread to share with you this picture. It is not the very good but comments are very much welcome.

Oman pictures by SharfySharf - Photobucket

DSC_2464DSC_2464copy.jpg

DSC_2458DSC_2458copy.jpg

DSC_2445DSC_2445copy.jpg

DSC_2442DSC_2442copy.jpg

DSC_2525DSC_2525copy.jpg

uploading is not yet finished and my laptop is out of battery so I can only share few :) Just click the album in photobucket for more :)

Last edited:
You could have just put them in your other post
im still pretty new at photography, but number 2 really catches my eye, i think its really nice, like everything that is in the picture
Anthony

im still pretty new at photography, but number 2 really catches my eye, i think its really nice, like everything that is in the picture
Anthony

thanks for the comment.... me too just want to start getting serious with :D

The photos are just test shots because I am not yet familiar with my new SLR.... I hope I can get better :blushing:

Anthony

thanks for the comment.... me too just want to start getting serious with :D

The photos are just test shots because I am not yet familiar with my new SLR.... I hope I can get better :blushing:

You will, just keep shooting

Number 2 my favorite as well.

Thanks much that you like one :) They are direct from Sd card just added frame and my name (my friend told me to add my name on it ;))

wow beautiful photos u got there now i want to go to oman to capture those beautiful scenery too btw what camera and lens did you use

Most reactions

Back