ronenfox TPF Noob! Joined Apr 7, 2008 Messages 14 Reaction score 1 Apr 25, 2008 #1 - Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
soul.glo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 25, 2008 #2 Try incorporating the rule of thirds. It will help keep your pics from looking like snapshots. Pretty basic rule of photography. Try it out.
Try incorporating the rule of thirds. It will help keep your pics from looking like snapshots. Pretty basic rule of photography. Try it out.
K8-90 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 937 Reaction score 16 Location CANADA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 27, 2008 #3 ronenfox said: I'll be honest... I hate the rule of thirds. I think it ruins every shot I try. I know its what you're "supposed" to do, but I hate it so much. Click to expand... To each his own! If you can find a more interesting copmosition, definitely do it. But centering the main subject (especially when it isn't particularily interesting) is a bit boring, and doesn't look very professional... Oh. That dog is adorable! Love the eyes...
ronenfox said: I'll be honest... I hate the rule of thirds. I think it ruins every shot I try. I know its what you're "supposed" to do, but I hate it so much. Click to expand... To each his own! If you can find a more interesting copmosition, definitely do it. But centering the main subject (especially when it isn't particularily interesting) is a bit boring, and doesn't look very professional... Oh. That dog is adorable! Love the eyes...