What's new

Scottish sunset

guest0

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sunset1-1.jpg


C&C please :thumbup::D
 
I would have tried to add a little more tree into the shot just to fill it a little more
Is it just me or do most scottish people (I'm scottish i dont mean this as offence.) feel the need to pronounce that they are scottish
E.g. your title "Scottish sunset." you wouldnt see an american going "American sunset" or a chinese person going "Chinese sunset" :P
Gotta love us for it tho!

Or when new people from Scotland join we go, "Hey, I'm from Scotland too!"

thats like an american going "oh hey dude, Im from america too! thats so freaking awesome!" lol :P
 
I would have tried to add a little more tree into the shot just to fill it a little more
Is it just me or do most scottish people (I'm scottish i dont mean this as offence.) feel the need to pronounce that they are scottish
E.g. your title "Scottish sunset." you wouldnt see an american going "American sunset" or a chinese person going "Chinese sunset" :P
Gotta love us for it tho!

Or when new people from Scotland join we go, "Hey, I'm from Scotland too!"

thats like an american going "oh hey dude, Im from america too! thats so freaking awesome!" lol :P

I have no idea :lol:

I guess it is just to show a nice Scottish sunset :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom