What's new

Screw Auger Falls C&C (pic heavy 7 total)

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, so I ran through first set of falls, I'm tired so I'll do the other one tomorrow.

I'd like any opinions, and if any think one or more of this set is worthy of adding to my Landscape Portfolio.

Thanks.

:-)


Set link.
Screw Auger Falls - a set on Flickr

1
7627139962_f622f4ca35_c.jpg










2
7627146214_ac4caed3f2_c.jpg










3
7627058394_08dcb616f5_c.jpg










4
7627016414_d96349ec48_c.jpg










5
7626962030_1501ca098d_c.jpg










6
7626919096_7bebaccc2c_c.jpg










7
7626928100_cecde5339c_c.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
One more.

When looking through a magazine and finding this place to go, it had a shot of the falls on it. I can't find an online image, like the one in the mag, so I cropped one down to match their crop as close as possible. I think mines better. lolz.

7627232458_980f5ae0bd_c.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
Thanks for looking and commenting. :-)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
Today taught me that I really need a 10-24mm. I had to use my kit lens mostly for the 18-20mm range. This area was pretty tight and the nifty 50 wasn't cutting it. I didn't even take the 80-200mm out of the bag, lol.

I think I'll order a Tamron 18-24 Wednesday. I really could have used it today.
 
Hi. First nad last the best in my eyes. The fourth is nicely framed to. The second is saying too little, the rest is somewhat out of balance. Now the question is, if you would have to present only one of those pictures, which one you would choose ?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom