- Nov 30, 2007
- Reaction score
- Fukuoka, Japan
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
After finally deciding what lenses I'm going to buy, I can now focus on the smaller things, like a SDHC card, and camera bag. So, I want to ask about some SDHC card advice first:
- What speed is considered fast? All the cards I'm looking at are Class 6, but they have 10MB/s, 12MB/s, 24MB/s speeds.
- How much speed and memory do I need? I plan on photographing mostly in RAW, or RAW+JPG, 10MPs. Sometimes I might be photographing sport events, but it's my main type of photography.
- To present a concrete problem, I can buy a 8GB card for around 50-60 US dollars, with a write speed of 10MB/s and a move speed of 22MB/s, or a 2GB card with a write/move speed of 24MB/s. Considering the previous point, what would you suggest?
- It needs to be a backpack, no shoulder bag or similar.
- It needs to be up to 100 US dollars
- In shouldn't be too big, so no trekking bag, rather something I could take to my university with me.
- If possible (although I know this might be hard), it should be able to fit a A4 file folder in it, plus camera and some lenses and a flash of course.
- On top of all this, it would be nice if it was "fashionable" - it should not look too much like a photographers backpack, not be too blocky etc. After a few visits to the local camera stores, sI know this is not easy either...