What's new

Sea, Earth and Fire

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
imgpontofinal.jpg
 
Last edited:
That's pretty darned sweet. Straighten the horizon?
 
That's pretty darned sweet. Straighten the horizon?

Thank you Mike.

Not sure if you asked if I leveled the horizon or if you suggested to do it.
I tried, but maybe I didn't make a good job.
 
Good timing on this one.
I like the glistening, wet sand in the foreground a lot, too.
And if you did try to level your horizon already, you will need to level it some more, by about .5 to the left (anticlockwise).
 
Photo, replaced after tilt correction.

Thank you LF for the remark.
 
Thank you Hickeydog and Mygixxer
 
Hey, Actino, this is outstanding and more....

PS: It is always better not to replace image once it is commented upon...please post the corrected version new.... because these discussions also mean learning to the viewers.... ;)

Regards :D
 
I know and agree, but it was only an 0.6 counterclockwise rotation, almost imperceptible. That's why ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom