What's new

Sea of Silence

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p238370001-4.jpg
 
Interesting title. I like it. THe house sits in the upper left corner an interesting perspective. Great shot!
 
title caught my eye, image makes me cold and lonely. Well done. :thumbup:
 
captive caption....I am an admirer of this kind of image..... A beautiful Artograph!!!
 
Thank you, guys!
 
nice shot.....moody
 
Very nice shot, Invisible! You are turning me on to a different type of shot, that I never really appreciated that much! May have to give a it a try! :)
 
Great Title, and an excellent photograph. The cold stillness of a winters day really comes through loud and strong. Only one observation about the house. The side wall on the left side of the house seems to be titling outwards at the top. Is it me, or the house?
 
Last edited:
Very nice shot, Invisible! You are turning me on to a different type of shot, that I never really appreciated that much! May have to give a it a try! :)
We don't have natural beauty here in Manitoba so we make do with what we have :)

Only one observation about the house. The side wall on the left side of the house seems to be titling outwards at the top. Is is me, or the house?
The house was starting to collapse, so it's the house not you. That being said, the wide-angle lens produces some distortion which might be accentuating the outwards tilting some.

nice mood, would be cool to see in B&W too
I might have to try a B&W – I'm not one who needs a lot of poking to do that ;)

Thanks all for the feedback!
 
What kind of glass did you use? is that the 10-22?
 
Wow! Great photo! I'm going to have to agree with everyone on this that the title brought be in to have a look but i was not expecting this picture. Well done!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom