Sea

Ivana again

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
They dont have any artistic value but i hope you will like them.

DSC01324.jpg

Boninovo1.jpg

I disagree, I think they both have great artistic value.

On the first one in particular, many people will tell you about the rule of thirds (basically don't put the horizon so near the center of the photograph), but I think it actually adds to this shot. There is something very appealing about it for me, great job!

Chase said:
I disagree, I think they both have great artistic value.

On the first one in particular, many people will tell you about the rule of thirds (basically don't put the horizon so near the center of the photograph), but I think it actually adds to this shot. There is something very appealing about it for me, great job!

Thank you soooo much! I just made this pic by my instinct!I dont know anything about taking photos. So I am very happy when someone like you tell me this!Thank you once more! :hail:

I'm with Chase. They are both good and I think there is quite a bit of artistry in especially the second shot.
JMO

elsaspet said:
I'm with Chase. They are both good and I think there is quite a bit of artistry in especially the second shot.
JMO

ditto

The first pic does a great job of showing how huge this planet is. I like it. You can't see it with the naked eye obviously (nor are there enough megapixals to do it electronically), but you can kind of "feel" the curve of the horizon wanting to pop out at you. I think by bringing the horizon to the middle it makes you look at it, and that's where the curve of the earth comes into my imagination.

Am I crazy or what?

To me the water looks frozen and I love the "frame" in #2. Ya, its kinda neat how you cant see the horizon.
You have more of an artistic eye than you know. Good work.

Picksure said:
To me the water looks frozen and I love the "frame" in #2. Ya, its kinda neat how you cant see the horizon.
You have more of an artistic eye than you know. Good work.

Thank you Picksure and SQ Bimmer! This comments made me happy!

I love the colors and feel of that first photo. Very calming and beautiful.

I love that first shot. There's something about the colours and the lack of any action that really makes it a tranquil shot. Very nice.

dear ivana,
i love the stillness of water in you pics.
the contrast between sea and sky is amazing.
stretching of cloud on the sky make it more beautiful.

bye

Most reactions

Back