ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2013 #1
Demers18 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2011 Messages 1,330 Reaction score 265 Location Sudbury Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2013 #2 I like this quite a bit, although there is something that is keeping me from loving it. I feel as if the foreground would need to be a little sharper. Still a great shot though.
I like this quite a bit, although there is something that is keeping me from loving it. I feel as if the foreground would need to be a little sharper. Still a great shot though.
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I "de" sharpened it as I felt the foreground was overpowering the mid and backgrounds..but more the mid areas. Maybe I could go just a teeny bit more.
I "de" sharpened it as I felt the foreground was overpowering the mid and backgrounds..but more the mid areas. Maybe I could go just a teeny bit more.
Demers18 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2011 Messages 1,330 Reaction score 265 Location Sudbury Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2013 #4 I'd be curious to see it. You should post it if you get the chance.
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 27, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 As per your request though with a bit of a twist. This was the first version that I de-sharpened and the post was the sharpened...it was late, I was tired.
As per your request though with a bit of a twist. This was the first version that I de-sharpened and the post was the sharpened...it was late, I was tired.