Seascapes

marcookie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did not find an image collection with this topic... strange!
Everything at the waters' edge, I'd enjoy seeing your best compositions.

Here is one that I shot on a drizzly sunrise in Acadia National Park. The sun disappeared under the clouds during the 30 s exposure, which gave a softer look to the reflections on the wet boulders and on the sea.

Boulder_Beach_crop_sharpened_web.jpg

Technical details: 4x5 Portra 160 - 30s f32 - 80 mm Schneider super symmar XL - slightly cropped

Here there is a video where I talk about this shot on location, if you are interested
[video=youtube;tNYGVmmiPug]

Here is one that I shot on a drizzly sunrise in Acadia National Park. The sun disappeared under the clouds during the 30 s exposure, which gave a softer look to the reflections on the wet boulders and on the sea.

Technical details: 4x5 Portra 160 - 30s f32 - 80 mm Schneider super symmar XL - slightly cropped

Here there is a video where I talk about this shot on location, if you are interested
[video=youtube;tNYGVmmiPug]

Beautiful and one of my favorite places! Great idea for a theme and I agree there should be one already.

Here’s a favorite of mine from Hawaii in 2013 when I really had no clue what I was doing. Had a very helpful photo guide on this sunrise tour and he helped with the settings. Nikon 5100 and 18-105mm. ss 200, f/7.1, ISO 160

Here’s a favorite of mine from Hawaii in 2013 when I really had no clue what I was doing. Had a very helpful photo guide on this sunrise tour and he helped with the settings. Nikon 5100 and 18-105mm. ss 200, f/7.1, ISO 160

I like how the pools have a similar shape to the clouds!

Here's one I took today. I was initially trying to get some action shots of surfers but I picked the only day they weren't any out there
received_294857824444237.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Excellent image! I've shot Acadia and know how much the conditions need to line up for a shot like this to happen.

Nominated for POTM

Excellent image! I've shot Acadia and know how much the conditions need to line up for a shot like this to happen.

Nominated for POTM

Thanks man, much appreciated!

Here's one I took today. I was initially trying to get some action shots of surfers but I picked the only day they weren't any out there View attachment 162614

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Haha just go back once more ;)

Took this yesterday afternoon.View attachment 162737

OO Wow

Did you throw rocks at the side of the image to get the ripples to align perfectly in the center?
LOL no,I am not that talented.My luck I would have thrown the camera as the rock by mistake.BTW your shot is Awesome.

Most reactions

Back