What's new

Seattle Monorail

boogaguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
594
Reaction score
2
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
seattlemonorail.jpg


Smith Tower


smithTower.jpg
 
Did you know that there's an old lady that lives at the top of that tower?
 
I didnt know it was an old lady but I heard it there is only one residence in the building.
 
Did you know that there's an old lady that lives at the top of that tower?

I didnt know it was an old lady but I heard it there is only one residence in the building.

interesting building..
Penthouse: The 37th floor originally contained a caretaker’s apartment. Above was a multi-story, 10,000-gallon, cast iron water tank. The water tank was disassembled by welders who cut it into pieces small enough to fit into the elevator. Then the entire space was remade into a penthouse apartment. It is the only residence in the building and contains a massive Dale Chihuly chandelier.
 
What's the rest of the building used for? offices?
 
i think you could straighten the building a bit and i like the first one:)
 
It's the leaning tower of "Smith"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom