350umc9.jpg

33ygtw1.jpg

303h7gp.jpg

2hxr71i.jpg

1rqb1y.jpg

vb0hc.jpg

o57vh4.jpg

332nzg7.jpg

Looks like you have some significant dust issues in the third one and a lens flare in 5 and 6. Otherwise 3 and 4 are my favorite.

I've seen the first few before... But I am not sure where. Perhaps it's just a popular place to stand...

I like 1 and 4 the best, you got the "glow" we get around here. The sunsets could really pop if you do a little adjusting in Photoshop. Sedona is a great place to shoot. It's interesting to see your pix, and say to myself, "I know where that is, and I know where that is."

I live in the Sedona area, you can see some of my images at Stock Photos Arizona - Home

Have Fun,
Jeff

Thank you guys! I thought I cleaned up the dust issues in picture #3, but I guess some slipped past me. I am still learning how to use Photoshop, so any advice you guys can give is much appreciated!

Astrostu & Jeff- Your photos are Beautiful!!! I was looking at yours (Jeff) and saying the same thing as you "I know where that is." I just have to figure out how to deal with the flare and play a little more with Photoshop.

Thanks everyone for the comments!

Jason

The first and last are my favorite. The lighting is excellent. That sun glare can make things difficult I know!

Jeff- Your photos are Beautiful!!! I was looking at yours (Jeff) and saying the same thing as you "I know where that is." I just have to figure out how to deal with the flare and play a little more with Photoshop.

Thanks for the compliment.

Flare is always tricky. I use a lens hood, and sometimes my hand, but there are time you just have to wait for the sun to move.

Have Fun,
Jeff

The first and last are my favorite. The lighting is excellent. That sun glare can make things difficult I know!

Thanks Mobius! Those are my personal favorites as well! Your Pics are beautiful! I love your Lightning in Colorado Springs! That is something that I really want to get a shot of, just haven't had my Camera handy when the Monsoon's roll through. Thanks for the compliments!

Jeff- I do use a hood most of the time, unfortunately on the ones with the worst glare I didn't have the hood for that lens. Just have to figure out how to fix it with Photoshop.

Thanks Again!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back