What's new

Seeing Squares

soul.glo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 22, 2008
Messages
307
Reaction score
0
Location
Honolulu
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_3151.jpg
 
I dunno, not really doing anything for me. It is interesting, and abstract, however there is no context, or depth, I dunno if I am looking at a wall, or a floor with a wierd pattern.
 
This is at the Hawaii state capitol, isn't it? I was looking at the photo and thought I recognized the pattern, then I looked at your location and sure enough...

Anyway, I agree it has trouble standing alone, but I think the texture and color is interesting. I like the shaft of light coming across at the top, and I think it brings an element of interest to the composition... are there any shots where that shaft of light is any farther in composition?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom