Self Ports - a bit different..>

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well i wanted to play with my new flash (SB600) because being the outdoor type i didn't previously have much need for one. I also purchased one of those cheepy remote triggers from ebay for it... good buy that i reckon... anyways these are just for fun really and something a bit different creatively.

I may add one to the 'post a picture of yourself' thread but dunno which one =/.... votes pls :mrgreen:

me-red.jpg

me-bluecopy.jpg

Nice man. I like 1 and 3.

Number 2 looks like a mugshot to me. Nice work overall though.

Nice man. I like 1 and 3.

Number 2 looks like a mugshot to me. Nice work overall though.

yeah, thats just what I thought when i saw #2 also! The other 2 are good, though!

lol thanks for the input guys, im not sure about 2 either.. but i kinda just liked the colour. ;)

#2 is my fav... i like the color

The colour of 2 is nice, but the view up your nose is not quite sooooooo nice, and - knowing you - I feel 3 is mostly "you" (but then I might say so because that also is the most straightforward).

thanks guys... i got to work just now and had to delete number 3, it had misplaced colour in the white background which i can only see on a CRT screen... unfortunatly the laptop i use to do most my editing on at home is still way off, mainly because its a gaming laptop and the screen just wont calibrate properly :banghead:

Where is the 3rd photo? I only see 2.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back