What's new

Self Timer remote for Nikon d90

G79

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 9, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think I got the title to be descriptive enough. I guess what I am looking for is a remote with a self timer that will take a picture every 'x' seconds for my Nikon D90. I think its called an intervalometer but I am not sure if thats just a made up word. Recommendations pls. :)
Thanks in advance
Girish
 
Yes, an intervalometer is what you are seeking. Unfortunately, it looks like the D90 is missing this function. The D300 & D700 have it intergrated in the Shooting Menu.
 
Do you have a laptop? You might be able to do this while the camera is 'tethered' to the computer using Nikon software.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom