What's new

sell camera tripod

hollyqie1984

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Location
Shanghai China
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello every one

nice to see you here.

I now want to sell my produt here.

I listed three types of our products.

1.lightweight one

2.for profession.

3.monopod

Brand: Wei Feng

if you are wanto buy a new one for you for your "honey",you can contact me.

Ps;these are one of our all types

payment is through Paypal.1% of your payment will be donated to TPF
portabletripod.gif

model:WT3110
Highest:1060mm
Shortest:345mm
Dia:16.8mm
Net Weight:470g
Max Loadinging:2.0Kg
Price:fob usd6.00/pc
the courier will be China Post and it's freight is about usd10/pc


Material: Alumimium
2007823140308.gif

Model:FT685T
Hightest:1875mm 
Shortest:380mm
the largest tube dia:32mm
Net weight:2340g
Max Loading:12Kg
Price:fob usd70.00/pc
the courier will be China Post and it's freight is about usd25.00


other height can be supplied,too,if you need.
    
 
Last edited:
It's very nice that you want to donate 1% to TPF but where are the pictures of your products? That might help with your sale.
 
It's very nice that you want to donate 1% to TPF but where are the pictures of your products? That might help with your sale.

Maybe they just do tripods, not cameras....

doncha just want a wei feng in your camera arsenal
 
It's very nice that you want to donate 1% to TPF but where are the pictures of your products? That might help with your sale.

thanks for your suggestion.

but I do not know how to uploading the pic.

so i said,if you are interested in,you can contact me and I will give you our

pics.
 
Is it just me or does this sound a little shifty....
 
thanks for your suggestion.

but I do not know how to uploading the pic.

so i said,if you are interested in,you can contact me and I will give you our

pics.

To post a picture of the tripod you must have one. Then upload it to a free picture hosting service like FLICKR or PHOTOBUCKET.

After that you can use the following html code when posting here:

COLOR]


where the blue dots represent the actual url (Internet address) of each picture.

An easier way would be by becoming a subscriber.

And no, I am not interested in your tripods, I was just making a suggestion about how to show your merchandise and its quality. Believe me, no one's going to blindly buy something like this.

Good luck.
 
Thanks for posting pictures, now post the prices for the tripod and shipping charges and you should be all set.
 
We SEE your tripods, now, what about cost and shipping charges to USA (North America) ????
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom