longboardism
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2012
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Budapest
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everybody,
I want to love the camera because of financial troubles. There was no time to take advantage of the machine. In 2010 he was buying, 5300 shooting inside. Flawless, with all accessories, with box for sale. The posting by DHL courier service with a solvent fees $ 80 to $ 900 camera I would like to sell. But the price can bargain! Payment I accept PayPal and FULL RETURN!
Camera + post 980$ ---> price can bargain!


I want to love the camera because of financial troubles. There was no time to take advantage of the machine. In 2010 he was buying, 5300 shooting inside. Flawless, with all accessories, with box for sale. The posting by DHL courier service with a solvent fees $ 80 to $ 900 camera I would like to sell. But the price can bargain! Payment I accept PayPal and FULL RETURN!
Camera + post 980$ ---> price can bargain!


Last edited: