SELL YOUR PHOTO ON INTERNET!

PASM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
BS thread started by Marko510.. I didn't create this topic!

Last edited:
I see you're from Croatia, any good deals on XDM's you can pass along?

Last edited:
I just made a million dollars selling MY photo!!!.....you should try it too........Just send me a pm with you ssn, credit card number, birthdate, and mothers maiden name.

I just made a million dollars selling MY photo!!!.....you should try it too........Just send me a pm with you ssn, credit card number, birthdate, and mothers maiden name.

Don't you need my checking account routing number and the PIN to my debit card too?

The OP deletes their initiating post and the thread becomes 'started' by the first responder (?)

I'm unable to delete my response ..so how could the OP delete their post !?

Last edited:
How were you able to delete your first post?

Guys,

i can notice that you are very funny, but i cant put links here. am i right??? So that way i said that you can contact me for further information. If you are so clever then help me!

Normal users are unable to create a thread then delete the initiating comment. So how did you?

A mod would have just pulled the thread entirely no?

Last edited:
The OP deletes their initiating post and the thread becomes 'started' by the first responder (?)

I'm unable to delete my response ..so how could the OP delete their post !?

The Mods probably deleted it because I (assuming others as well) reported it as spam. They didn't delete their own, I'm sure.

What and attribute the topic to someone else?! Don't think so. What if the title of the topic was libelous/defamatory.

Surely a mod would pull the whole thing if it's SPAM

My problem is the this topic is published as being started by PASM when it was started by you.

My problem is the this topic is published as being started by PASM when it was started by you.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I WAS TALKING ABOUT SHUTTERSTOCK IN FIRST PLACE. THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN MAKE MONEY BY SELLING YOUR PICTURES. ONLY THING WHAT I WOULD LIKE IS THAT YOU SIGN IN WITH MY LINK ( AS MY REFFERAL) THAT IS WHOLE STORY. AND YOU MAKE THIS LIKE IM A BIGGEST THIEF IN THE WORLD !! THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS !!!

Great ad for 'your service' buddy :) :) Slick work !

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I WAS TALKING ABOUT SHUTTERSTOCK IN FIRST PLACE. THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN MAKE MONEY BY SELLING YOUR PICTURES. ONLY THING WHAT I WOULD LIKE IS THAT YOU SIGN IN WITH MY LINK ( AS MY REFFERAL) THAT IS WHOLE STORY. AND YOU MAKE THIS LIKE IM A BIGGEST THIEF IN THE WORLD !! THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS !!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back