Selling My Pictures HELP!!

Lu_myself

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey Guys i was just recently at a Big event in Toronto. iIt was a concert With LL Cool J, Monica, Sisqo, Dru Hill, and Ginuwine. I had all Access Pass witch ment i HAD to bring my camera lol. So i was snapping away and went home with a lot of really good pictures that I think I could sell to a magazine running out of my city. My only concern is how in the hell would i go about selling em? I am sort of really new to the game and dont want to get ripped off. Could i please get some help ?

before you start trying to seel them double check the rules of selling pictures, check with the concert venue and the artists-I know with sports and stadiums the rules are tough-so it may be the same with bands

Wow i never really though about that. Im not sure how i would asked the artists lol but i think i could contact the venue and see about it

normally you have to sign a release form that you will not use the photos for anything other than the purpose you were granted a pass for.That's how is is in Buffalo anyhow.

My guess is that you aren't allowed to sell them. But regardless you should definitely make sure before you try.

would you not be able to sell them as news photos?

Most reactions

Back