What's new

semi-abstract with red blue and green

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
14,491
Reaction score
206
Location
Europe 67.51°N
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Comments welcome ...

_MG_0486.jpg
 
That looks delicious.
 
the idea of "semi-abstract" is kind of strange to me....

As for the image ... I am not sure. There is something about it I am not digging ... For me it's not quite about color, form or relationships, yet all these concepts are present - just not particularly strong in any specific area.

What do you like about it?
 
the idea of "semi-abstract" is kind of strange to me....

As for the image ... I am not sure. There is something about it I am not digging ... For me it's not quite about color, form or relationships, yet all these concepts are present - just not particularly strong in any specific area.

What do you like about it?

I never said I like every aspect of it ;)

However I do like that it is rather unobtrusive and balanced without being strong. It is useful to fill uncoloured wall space with some colour without distracting from the surroundings.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom