Semi Recent Trip to Cali from Vegas..

cminus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
cminusphotos.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Flew into Vegas from Jax, Fl....promptly got our rental car and rode through the Mojave to L.A.! Def recommend this as either a day trip or a 2 day excursion, its a 3.5 hr drive there out from Vegas, and a 5 hour drive on the way back. We took scenic route 2 through angeles national forest....was completely worth it.

Mojave -

Cali (3 of 38) by cminusphotos, on Flickr

3. BW conversion....

MojaveHouse by cminusphotos, on Flickr

Angeles National Forest

4. One Pic HDR....yea, I know...

AngelesNationalForest by cminusphotos, on Flickr

5. The "Hungarian Stance" lol...long story.

Cali (34 of 38) by cminusphotos, on Flickr

I like your third pic...wonder what it would look like in sepia?

No comments at all? Awe man ....
Some folks will not comment unless you specifically ask for comments and/or criticism in your original posting - just saying, but since you asked in your second one,

#1 This is a nice tourist snapshot - it does nothing for me, but then, that is just me.
#3 I like the conversion, but from a compositional perpspective, there are too many dominating elements in the foreground. The post in the foreground right, centre, grabs the viewers eye and pretty well holds it in the foreground.
#4 I like this one - might be a bit better without the glare of the sun, but that sort of thing is a personal preference. I like the way the edges of the hills take the viewer's eye into the centre and then back into the hills far in the distance.
#5 See comments for #1.

So these are my comments FWIW.

WesternGuy

Did you use CPL filter when shooting these or was the sky really that blue?

Most reactions

Back