What's new

SEPIA MONTAGE

lucian

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
west Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot some pictures of a friend during the Christmas At Old Fort Concho celebration in December. I got a call from Will about a week ago asking if I still had the images and if I would get him some copies.

Well I found the images and then got a creative streak. Since this was the late 1800's I thought Sepia on the stone wall and a western style font would fit.


W-montage-72.jpg
 
i dont feel like i can see enough of the photographs, which maybe good b/c it might intrigue ( sp?) them to go check it out..
 
If you made the pictures less opaque it would add some extra effect.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom