September POTM Nomination thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things #2, by doenoe

Artis375.jpg

Come on everyone, today and tomorrow: last chance for September nominations!

Family Sunset Pano - by DeadEye008

2889284738_a5a634ba6e_o.jpg

Are we suppose to post our own pics or nominate others?

Are we suppose to post our own pics or nominate others?

I refer you to the very first message in this thread.

"2) Please include the name of the photo and the name of the photographer.... you can't nominate yourself."

Hmmm... what a messy thread this month! (lthough with outstanding pics of course)...

Just clarify.. i cannot include images which were not taken in the month of September... this means although threads can be bumped you should check the original date of the thread...

So i cannot include either of the first two nominations for peanuts (i nominated one myself back in July)... you cannot nominate yourself... and the voting thread comes during the first week of each month. Thankyou.

Hmmm... what a messy thread this month! (though with outstanding pics of course)...

I was just about to suggest locking the nomination threads once the polls where open. This is atleast twice I have seen this happen, I believe that if the thread does not pop up onto the forum main page with new posts the continuing poorly placed following month nominations would cease. Granted I don't think self nomination will ever stop but...atleast carryon and/or late nominations of the previous month can be haulted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back