What's new

Serene

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
5514762105_f497f4d432_b.jpg


Regards :D
 
I would like to know how you feel about this one;
admittedly, there is noise especially at the left top and the darker areas lack any details:grumpy:
; yet i love this one very much ;)
 
i think it's quite nice, although im not too crazy about the yellowness on the right
 
Is the color posterization from pushing the saturation so far?
What about applying some gausion blur to make it go away?
 
Thank you NayLoMo :D

Thank you Jeweller; i enhanced colour a bit in Picasa and then enhanced contrast in PS. I never have used Gaussian blur so far and so do not know what would be its effect. If you don't mind and also if your time permit, i would like to see that done ;)
 
Adding blur would even out and smooth the pixelation/posterization.
Have you ever tried using GIMP?

I am not at a PC right now, maybe someone else could post an edit?
 
Once i had GIMP; but since space is a problem, i don't keep it anymore :grumpy:

Let us wait for some one :waiting:
 
Hi there!
I hope you like the slight adjustment I made. I Sharpened the trees and house on the sides and then blurred the background a slight touch more.
It didn't need much done to it in my opinion, I like the smoothness of the sky and the colouring and composition I just think it needed a slight touch-up to be less squinty on the eyes.
Good Job!!!!!
5514762105_f497f4d432_b.jpg
 
Hi there! Stumbled upon your post and I think it's really nice. The noise that you're referring to on the top left of the photo is barely recognizable, but I have to agree that the darker areas lack some details. You could at least do some touch-ups on that part (make the color a bit lighter to achieve fluidity). Overall though this is a good job.
 
Thank you NP for your effort for the mild alterations you have done. Liked it

Thank you JBA; when i attempted on the dark regions they started showing noise; so left as such

Regards :D
 
Yeah, nature has no evils because God created nature both for our benefit and to help lead us to Him.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom