What's new

Serenity now

hawkeye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2188320365_1c73bdd252_o.jpg
 
my colors continue to not display correctly, and it's becoming heartbreaking to me...

I've converted to sRGB and anything else I can think of. I'm at my wits end with posting pictures and them not displaying the way they should
 
I can't help with the colors not displaying properly but I do like the photo.

I can almost smell the fresh air and the photo is just relaxing to look at.
 
Thank you. I just wish you could see them with the rich and full colors. it looks washed out and it irritates me beyond belief.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom