Serenity

mooseluver24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comments and Critiques are welcome.

nature.jpg

In general, I like the tones and DOF presented, and there are some interesting details here and there.

My eyes wander all over it looking for a subject to settle on though, and I think that including something, almost anything, to put this into some sort of context as a story would have helped immensely. Not too crazy about the square vignette-as-frame either, tbh.

i like this photograph, it's wicked. and the frame works for me, it adds to the mystery. agreed, some context would have helped, since there isn't just the branches will do. is it part of a series?

I like this as well. My eye, unfortunately, eventually travels to the watermark though:lol: That always seems to happen to me, I will really like a photo, and the the watermark ruins it for me. Must be a personal thing. I suppose it is a good way to protect and advertise your work though.

Love the shot, but "Serenity" is the last thing I'd call it. Very busy with nothing to settle on. I have only positive cirtique for the shot, but don't think it matches the name. I find my eyes wandering all over the place. Very cool.:thumbup:

J.:mrgreen:

Perhaps it's just me but I find the shot peaceful... of course, I took it and witnessed the surrounding conditions, so that is probably just my view point. Not real sure what there should be TO settle on. When I look at the photo I automatically focus on the large detailed branch on the middle. :)

Thanks for all the C&C. I appreciate it!

Most reactions

Back