In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Dayton in a few years.jpg photo - Dayton photos at pbase.com

I count 5 rigs. The Canon rigs but with Nikon straps is a nice touch. Lens hoods for those big suckers are several hundred dollars each. That accounts for the duct tape.

I kind of look like that when I shoot sports, but with Nikon bodies and Canon straps. :lol: Not really, I use Nikon straps.

This image has been floating around the net for awhile. Seen this over at POTN some time ago.

Yeah seen it before, some have said that the picture was staged by several photographers as sort of a joke.

wow even if staged. I did see a photographer at San Patrignano, Italy horse show that had three cameras on him and he looked kinda goofy. He didn't have that huge one though.

wow even if staged. I did see a photographer at San Patrignano, Italy horse show that had three cameras on him and he looked kinda goofy. He didn't have that huge one though.

I will often carry 3 bodies (never more) when shooting a College football game. One is on the 400 f2.8, one with the 70-200 f2.8 and one usually used before and after the game with a 24-70 f2.8. I usually have at least one 580 EX with me as well.

Ah yes. Always have a flash. Ever so useful.

And indeed. Good joke. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back