What's new

Serum

jan4all

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Location
Romania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
serumibeff.png
 
nothing to interest a viewer! OOF also, as Frequency said!
 
Welcome to the forum!!! It was a nice try on a creative shot. I would try again....=) As the others said it is OOF.
Keep shooting!!
 
Welcome to the forum!!! It was a nice try on a creative shot. I would try again....=) As the others said it is OOF.
Keep shooting!!
I agree with mishele. If you're able to manage to get it in focus, I think this would work well as a stock image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom