JSmith TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2008 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2008 #1 1.) 2.) 4.) 5.) Tell me what you think
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2008 #2 Number 4 is very nice! (It seems a bit oversaturated, but this could just be my monitor.) Number 1 is not too shabby either.
Number 4 is very nice! (It seems a bit oversaturated, but this could just be my monitor.) Number 1 is not too shabby either.
Scruff McGruff TPF Noob! Joined Sep 5, 2008 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Location Atlanta, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2008 #3 invisible said: Number 4 is very nice! (It seems a bit oversaturated, but this could just be my monitor.) Number 1 is not too shabby either. Click to expand... I agree, number 4 is excellent! Maybe a bit oversaturated though, as the previous poster noted.
invisible said: Number 4 is very nice! (It seems a bit oversaturated, but this could just be my monitor.) Number 1 is not too shabby either. Click to expand... I agree, number 4 is excellent! Maybe a bit oversaturated though, as the previous poster noted.
JSmith TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2008 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Yeah I agree with the over-saturation, I'll see if I can fix it. Thanks though
A&A_Lane TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 148 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 1, 2008 #5 I like #1 the best although, if given the chance again, I would suggest putting the empty space in front of (or in the direction the duck is looking) of the bird instead of behind. Overall, I really like the photo. Good job!
I like #1 the best although, if given the chance again, I would suggest putting the empty space in front of (or in the direction the duck is looking) of the bird instead of behind. Overall, I really like the photo. Good job!