Sexy Up and Coming Models for 2011

benjikan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Ten Top Models on Benjamin Kanarek Blog was a huge success and we felt that it would be a worthy addendum to list Ten Sexy Up and Coming Models for Spring-Summer 2011. The choices out there were numerous and as a result choosing ten girls from the massive choices available was not an easy task. In fact we could have easily chosen ten girls from every major country in the world and still have come across as being credible.

Our choices came from all of the major model agencies around the world. These models are quite new on the scene and from the Model Agencies newly added to their Main Boards, or coming from New Faces or Development Department. Our decision is purely subjective and is based on our own personal bias. What is really nice for a change is that these models actually look like women, with breasts a defined waste line and womanly hips, unlike some of the more androgynous models out there. I find this to be a very refreshing change back to the future of the Super Models of the 90′s and the new generation of Laetitia Casta and Lara Stone looking models.

Benjamin Kanarek Blog | Benjamin Kanarek Blog

Some lovely women there in that NSFW link...and as you point out these models "actually look like women", and not the emaciated, waifish, fragile-looking, stick-figure types so popular with so many arbiters of fashion.

I don't get it why models have to be ugly?? Those skinny spider-legs and empty faces, how can that be a trend? It's the curves that make girls & women attractive, not the lack of them..
If I was in fashion, which I will never be, I would use beautiful models like these: Wonder Girls

You didn't mention that half the models have manbrows.

Most reactions

Back