Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 5, 2005 #1 These are the end supports for the San Francisco Bay Bridge. They are massive in size and dominate the neighborhood street where they are located (see street light for reference.). Call me odd but I found them to be quite interesting and artful.
These are the end supports for the San Francisco Bay Bridge. They are massive in size and dominate the neighborhood street where they are located (see street light for reference.). Call me odd but I found them to be quite interesting and artful.
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Sep 5, 2005 #2 thats a pretty cool shot. i agree, they are interesting. wow they are big aren't they!
V VirtualPhotographyStudio TPF Noob! Joined Sep 5, 2005 Messages 22 Reaction score 4 Location Denver, CO Sep 5, 2005 #3 Very nice shot. Love the B&W. The horizontal lines are so strong with the building behind. The leading line from the top left helps the shot alot. Thanks for sharing. Andrew VirtualPhotographyStudio.com
Very nice shot. Love the B&W. The horizontal lines are so strong with the building behind. The leading line from the top left helps the shot alot. Thanks for sharing. Andrew VirtualPhotographyStudio.com
Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 6, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the feedback... btw I only caught about a third of the span of these things, they are about 1 block wide and two to three blocks in length.
Thanks for the feedback... btw I only caught about a third of the span of these things, they are about 1 block wide and two to three blocks in length.