What's new

Shack

redls1bird

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is one of my favorite shots from this past sat. I was just out and about with the fiance taking some photos and really liked this one. I shot it in raw, and edited it, but when i saved it in jpeg it just seems to have lost all of its pop. Oh well, its my first raw editing shot so im sure ill get it worked out.


shack.jpg
 
Did you work with it in AdobeRGB or sRGB? with AdobeRGB you loose alot when you convert to jpeg and post it online. I always work with sRGB from exposure to print so that everything stays the same.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom