What's new

Shadow and tree

photojunky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
181
Reaction score
9
Location
Pacifica
Image222.jpg
 
What :scratch: !?
How :scratch: !?

Was there really a little tree sticking out of the snow RIGHT at the end of the shadow of the tall one behind you??? Am I seeing things right?
Did you find it like this? If so: kudos for spotting this and for composing your photos like this.
 
What :scratch: !?
How :scratch: !?

Was there really a little tree sticking out of the snow RIGHT at the end of the shadow of the tall one behind you??? Am I seeing things right?
Did you find it like this? If so: kudos for spotting this and for composing your photos like this.
It’s real. It was very good timing. (lucky) Most people think the small tree is somehow casting the large shadow. I did Photoshop out a small portion of road that runs on the very top. You can see the imperfection top dead center. I cropped it out of the print.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom