JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
10881594-L.jpg

santino said:
hehe looks nice. what is it, stone?

looks like a tomato to me :wink: :lol:

I like it!
I also think you work as improved a lot since you joined here.. and that wasnt too long ago :shock:

thanks santino - airic. pilgram, i appreciate your comment. i was wondering if i should have cropped a bit of the bottom.

I almost hate to say this after so many nice comments but it looks kinda fake. I was also thinking that the composition was a little dominating. It needs to be balanced out some. Red is such a strong color. Just my thoughts though.

karissa said:
I almost hate to say this after so many nice comments but it looks kinda fake. I was also thinking that the composition was a little dominating. It needs to be balanced out some. Red is such a strong color. Just my thoughts though.

nope, not fake and no PS. it was a bright day and i do use a d70 with adjusted curves, maybe thats the reason :? thanks to all for your comments.

jonmikal said:
Karissa said:

nope, not fake and no PS. it was a bright day and i do use a d70 with adjusted curves, maybe thats the reason :? thanks to all for your comments.

Great colors for no PS. Good job on the exposure. I wasn't trying to say that it was fake. It just looks that way a little bit.

karissa said:
I almost hate to say this after so many nice comments but it looks kinda fake. I was also thinking that the composition was a little dominating.

Nah, we love composition!

Most reactions

Back