What's new

Shadow

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
handshadowjpgwsig.jpg
 
Mike,
this is an interesting shot, mysterious and with some potential.
What hurts is those two verticals (that meet) near the top. The hand is reaching for them and they don't seem to be anything.
Altho this would look better a little darker, since you always have the sun and the set-up, I would suggest you reshoot this and try and substitute some other better defined shape for those two verticals.

Lew
 
Thanks, lew. I will try this again. I will need a stunt hand. I don't think i can pull off anyhting better by myself.
 
You have what it takes to be a good photographer, the urge to show something that you see in your mind's eye; all the rest of skills and equipment can be added.

Lew
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom