What's new

Shadowland

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
429-5x7-7224.jpg
 
Hmm, I think I prefer your other stuff. Not enough sky at the top for my tastes and the very strong side lighting has made the shadows almost black. I like the road/river in the middle though, nice line.
 
Your a little adventurer aren't yah!
 
Terri didn't do a smilie yet that I can use.:lol:
 
Hmm, I think I prefer your other stuff. Not enough sky at the top for my tastes and the very strong side lighting has made the shadows almost black. I like the road/river in the middle though, nice line.

Thanks- I'm thinking of trying this in B&W. Lately I've been trying to process with less of a dynamic range. I like all the little triangles.

Your a little adventurer aren't yah!

Yes, very tiny.

Where is the face? :lmao:

-S

:)
 
Hm,... not bad if I say so myself.
429-5x7-7224-bw.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom