What's new

Shadows and pipes

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C very welcome

AE1_1804_zpsa93fb1c0.jpg


AE1_1799_zps23ab2bd7.jpg


AE1_1798_zps8ad049a2.jpg
 
The first one has a kind of drama the others dont have and I think that composition is the best one.
 
The first one has a kind of drama the others dont have and I think that composition is the best one.

This^^, and get rid of the yellowish stuff on the right edge and the lower left corner. I'd just do it by cropping.
 
yep. #1
 
Thank you all for in lighting feedback :)
 
I prefer #1 and #3 (altho I wish there was more at the bottom and less at the top in the first)
#2 is too contrived and cutesy for my taste.
I would also prefer keeping that orange spot because it provides a reality check for the entire shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom