What's new

Shake it, baby!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For if you can't handhold your photo at night, just shake it!

And I could not handhold the Christmas tree on top of the entrance to the swimming pool (but once, and that is not totally clear, either), so I tried to do some "shakers":

121299223.jpg


Zoomed in on the tree:

121299224.jpg


And going all mad with 15-sec-shakers:

121299225.jpg


:roll: What things you do when you have to stand there and wait :roll:
(All taken through the windscreen of my car - I did not want anyone to SEE me wildly shaking my camera about! :biggrin: )
 
Tell the truth - you were having a coughing fit at the time eh?

Like the second set, blurred but you can see what it is - bit like how christmas normally looks at my house ;)
 
I love these! They have a great abstract art feel to them, great stuff :thumbsup:
 
I like these kinds of photos... Cool stuff LaFoto, I have some night shots on the road, where rotating the entire camera body, and zooming get some cool effects too. I like the last one...looks real fuzzy.
 
These are cool. I think if you replace the very first photo with the second one up from the bottom, you'd have a great collage :thumbup:
 
Love the second lot corinna - like your presentation as well. :thumbup:
 
I love them! Very creative !! :D Great series!
 
I don't get it...what's so great about them.

OH WAIT, I thought I was having flashbacks...that's actually how she took the picture :lmao:

Seriously, though, LaFoto, they are very cool. I've gotten shots like that, but never on purpose, and they never looked like they were on purpose.

Good job!
 
Thats how every thing looked for me after our x-mas party... ohh to much goose... Nice looking though
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom