What's new

Shallots

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$onion.webp
 
1.) The photograph seems a little soft to me.

2.) How smart to use complementary colors !!! Absolutely love the Red/Green together.

Bottom line - I REALLY like it !!
 
Awesome food photo. I definitely like the red.
 
Nice use of complementary color.

I wonder however if there would be more veggie 'pop' if you would use an analogewlous (sp?) color, such as a neon green color as a background instead of red, like the t-shirt color many people wear nowadays.
 
I like it other than the one shoot that is at a right angle to the others on the left side. I like the direction of the shot - looks like swimmers moving along.... you know, tadpoles.
 
Thanks all. My garden is kicking this year.
 
Love the color choices, but I wished you had a bit more dynamic lighting.

Jake
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom