Shanshan - Portrait Session

DeepSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshualights.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Someone had hired me to shoot him but at the last minute his grandma went to the hospital or something so he had to cancel (he was nice about it tho offered to pay for any damages). I was all excited and ready to take pictures tho and saw my friend Shanshan was online so I asked her if she would be willing to.

All comments and critique please. Thank you for looking

IMG_9731.jpg

IMG_9739.jpg

IMG_9744.jpg

IMG_9722bw.jpg

IMG_9705.jpg

IMG_9704.jpg

IMG_9697.jpg

IMG_9681.jpg

Why does it look like these are really low dpi?
It seems like it's either your resizing or there is something wrong with your camera...

Other than the quality of the images everything else looks good to me. :thumbup:

It seems like it's either your resizing or there is something wrong with your camera...
Could it be over sharpening?

Other than the quality of the images everything else looks good to me
I agree. :)

I think it could be the resizing as they went from very very big to very very small with this new mass resize program I have. Could be part of the problem

thank you :)

Other than the quality of the images everything else looks good to me. :thumbup:

ppi (not dpi) doesn't matter when posting images on the web. However it may be the compression or as I suspect Mike has it bang on - oversharpening.

Thanks for the comments.

What is the best way to unsharpen the pictures? Would the sharpness be from the burn tool because that was the only actualy tool I used on these, the other adjustments where all in the menus.

Most reactions

Back