She almost grabbed my flash

Making mental note: THORHAMMER does not want, nor can handle C&C, skip posts in future

not true at all,

I have no problems whatsoever , and I learn a lot from C&C on my art stuff, or commercial work (weddings, portraits) , I welcome C&C, I guess I thought this people forum was just to share snapshots. Thats my fault .

Ill even reply to the C&C on this one just to be fair. In the future I'll make sure to note snapshots or not.
----------------

for some reason the processing seemed to bring out certain features that people dont usually notice, sometimes I like to try to do stuff "different" then the norm just to see how is comes out. The heavy vignette seems to work for the one where shes reaching for the light and the last one. Its kind of like a gritty tunnel vision, just expiramental SS.

There was misc playground stuff in certain corners so I had to crop a little weird kinda close in some, im still trying to find a balance as to what to crop and what to keep on these kinds of shots.

do not fret THOR... your work is always top notch in my book... your night shots inspired me to improve my own night shots... and when the weather breaks here, we'll be heading outside to get "people" shots too... so... good job, even if they are "snap shot like"... hehe

Great shots.

...and anyone who ever worked with KT (like my wife did) knows they are great guys to work for.

do not fret THOR... your work is always top notch in my book... your night shots inspired me to improve my own night shots... and when the weather breaks here, we'll be heading outside to get "people" shots too... so... good job, even if they are "snap shot like"... hehe

Thanks Jermz,

Great shots.

...and anyone who ever worked with KT (like my wife did) knows they are great guys to work for.

thanks,

Yes they are fantastic to work for. Thats why im not ashamed if the logo ended up showing or not.

Now if the memory market would just pick up soon...... :wink:

I really like your style!
She really looks like my little niece.

I really love these shots. If you don't mind my asking...what photoshop techniques did you use?

Love number 4.

I love these! your work is amazing

These are great! I do love the colors like others have noticed and asked about...any chance you could share your post proccessing??? please? :D

Most reactions

Back