What's new

She Demanded a Serious Portrait

dan.rpo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Island, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0057copy.jpg
 
Not really crazy about the lighting here, and the bug bites on her shoulders should be retouched. I think that I'd have used a bit of fill-flash on this shot as well to give her hair some added details.
 
It's OK but editing out the marks as mentioned would be a plus. The background is good... except for the car; my eyes keep drifting to it.
 
shes a pretty girl/lady, and there are alot of possibilities with here for sure, just dont like the shot,angle of the shot, exposure or backround here, ask her to work with you again, I'd like to see more of her
 
^shes the gf...shes more than willing to work with me anyday, anytime!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom